My philosophy is to build software and infrastructure that is at simple as it can be and can fit your company's or individual's needs.
I invest time in understanding your needs and finding the best way to "speak your language". Get in touch with me for a non-binding offer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I offer consulting services on managing AWS infrastructure, developing data engineering projects and hiring software engineers.
- Cost-optimization of AWS infrastructure: I will review your AWS set-up and find ways to optimize your bill
- Building of scalable components
- Infrastructure-as-code (with terraform)
- Integration of APIs (REST/Oauth/SOAP/callbacks) on your system
- Integration of data sources in your application from a variety of formats (all major geospatial formats, custom CSV formats etc)
- Data pipelines with celery and/or airflow
- Interactive visualizations
- Building of website-as-a-tool to manage a data processing pipeline
- Deployment on AWS, Heroku or custom environment
- Creation of assesment materials on niche topics (Geospatial Information Systems, Django backend etc)
- Design of an end-to-end hiring process, from how to conduct a phone screen up to the on-site interview. Read my article on hiring software engineers for more information!
- For individuals: coaching for live coding or whiteboard interviews (mock interviews, algorithmic training)
- For individuals: career advice (how to start a remote career, best skills to learn)